SINP: Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) Application
Canada is the hottest prime location for immigrants today. Especially in Punjab, Punjabis are more focused on immigrating to foreign countries, and they are more focused on moving to Canada due to Punjabi favoring environment. Immigration department of Canada is also focused on easing laws and ways to migrate Canada. In addition to this they have introduced the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program. SINP offers a simplified way to migrate to Canada.
- SINP allows the Non Canadians to make Saskatchewan their home
- It also allows nominating successful applicants to the federal government, so they can successfully gain permanent residency in Canada.
This program is just one of the steps toward becoming a successful permanent resident in Canada. All applicants need to apply for residency through Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) Canadian Immigration Commission. Let us discuss details about the program
SINP not only offers permanent residency to the applicants but also
- Competitive application processing times,
- It also provides assistance from provincial immigration officers who are available to explain program requirements and processes.
The Government of Saskatchewan is doing great for the immigrants by making the ultimate decision on SINP nominations. When successful candidates apply for PR status with IRCC, they’ll be identified as SINP nominees.
One can apply to the SINP Program, if he/she meets the program criteria and eligibility. One should be very sure to complete accurate applications and provide valid and genuine documentation.
Every year, the SINP accepts a maximum number of applicants in each category available. This helps make the program most efficient and compatible.
- This program is working only through Canadian Govt. embassies and consulates around the world, and they never appoint or work through any local or abroad agencies or representatives anywhere.
- As an applicant, one can choose to work with an immigration consultant or not.
- However one should note that no immigration consultant has or will be allocated an immigrant quota from the Province of Saskatchewan so no one should go for any agency option for this program.
How to Apply
- SINP Program has choice of three categories one can apply to. One will also have to complete the federal application forms at the same time.
- International Skilled Worker Category is the category especially for skilled workers abroad who want to work and live in Saskatchewan. They can show their skills and experience to apply for this category
- Saskatchewan Experience Category is for foreign nationals who are already living and working in Saskatchewan. This program helps in obtaining a PR.
- Entrepreneur Category is for entrepreneurs who plan to invest and start a business in Saskatchewan. Number of business opportunities can be available for them
- Farm Category is for experienced farmers who plan to buy and operate a farm in Saskatchewan. Experienced farmers, dairy farmers can opt for this program
Process for Applying to the SINP
- One should review the Application Guide in each category or sub-category carefully, for detailed instructions on how to complete your application. The guide of the program contains all the information one need for this.
- For successful application one should obtain all the supporting documents the embassies ask for. For a detailed description, please see the Supporting Documents section of your Application Guide.
- One needs to complete all the needed federal forms and any other federal forms that apply to ones’ situation.
- Finally, one should carefully review the forms and organize the completed forms and supporting documents to make sure he/she have a complete application package.
- Firstly, ne need to create an account Here.
- Then complete all the different sections.
- One needs to scan and upload all the required and completed forms and supporting documents in PDF format onto online application. Also the applicant needs to keep the originals for his/her records.
- Finally, save and submit his/her application online.
What to Do After You Apply
- After applying the application, SINP reviews the application in various stages, to make sure it’s complete:
- Complete applications will have all the documents listed in the checklist as the incomplete applications may get rejected.
- Rejected or incomplete applications won’t be accepted and one will need to re-apply and submit a new application. The reasons of rejections are always shared with the applicant
- All the completed applications will continue to be reviewed, and they may ask for more documentation if required. Some time is given to the applicant to send the documents to embassies, and even they send the applicant a reminder for the same. After the given time, they will move the application on in the process.
- If they received the information they asked for in the given time, they’ll continue to process the application. If they didn’t, it may be deemed ineligible.
Temporary Work Permit
- After the successful application to the SINP and nomination once approved and sent to IRCC’s Centralized Intake Office, they can provide a letter of support for a Temporary Work Permit.
- This will allow the applicant and his accompanying family members to move to Saskatchewan. Once the permit is approved by IRCC, the applicant will be able to start working or preparing his/her business operations while the permanent resident visa is being processed.